Join us for a FREE 3 mile run! You can run, jog, walk, skip, crawl, or do cartwheels if you'd like but you can't whine! Maps and key bucket will be available at check-in when you arrive.
Looking for our usual route from Crescent Moon Cafe? Here you go!
Our next Pub Run:
January 16th: Crescent Moon Cafe
February 20th: Crescent Moon Cafe
March 29th: Crescent Moon
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone. You, your friend, brother/sister, co-worker, annoying office mate (on second thought, leave them at work), gf/bf, spouse, neighbor...as long as you have a heartbeat, like to run, or at least pretend to because you like eating/drinking more, then tag along. In all seriousness, this is meant to be a fun, social event where everyone can come out for a run, hang out and make new friends. We invite anyone from the recreational person who jogs once a week to the avid exerciser/runner.
DO I HAVE TO BREAK MY PIGGY BANK TO ATTEND?
No. Here's the breakdown:
- RUN = FREE
- FRIENDS AND FUN = PRICELESS
IS AN RSVP REQUIRED?
Currently we are not sending out royal invitations with official notary stamps or seals, so NO.
RULES - These are NOT made to be broken.
1. All first timers MUST sign a waiver. We also ask for a sample of DNA, password, finger prints, secret handshake and oath...and sense of humor.
2. You are running at your OWN risk. Obstacles such as fast moving cars, curbs, hidden pot holes, flying squirrels, and trees that jump out have been seen along the route. Fleet Feet is not held responsible if you injure yourself.
3. RUN AGAINST TRAFFIC AND DO NOT JAYWALK! No matter how tough you are, chances are the car will be tougher.
4. You MUST wear REFLECTIVE GEAR or headlamp/flashlight during winter months. It's for YOUR SAFETY! And because we like you.
5. Can I bring my dog? As much as we love our neighborhood Lassie, we prefer you not. It poses safety issues for the other runners.