What is it?
Irritation and inflammation of the patellar tendon which is the common quadriceps tendon attaching on the tibia.
- Strength imbalances of the quadriceps muscles
- Pain just below the patella
- Improves after warming up, worse after sitting down or inactivity
- If caused by overpronation, consider stability shoes/inserts
- Consider referral to physical therapist for further evaluation
Charity Chase 1/2 Marathon Training Group Starts
6:00pm - 7:00pm | Fleet Feet Hickory, 3022 N Center St B, Hickory, NC 28601
We are training for the Charity Chase in April! We train 3x a week for 12 weeks. Look at our…Learn More ›
Charity Chase 1/2 Marathon Training Group
6:00pm - 7:00pmLearn More ›
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Hickory