Join our new Running Club!
We've missed seeing our runners face-to-face, and with new guidance from state officials, we are happy to introduce our brand new Fleet Feet Running Club.
The Fleet Feet Running Club is a membership-based club with a yearly fee of $20 which will include:
- A Fleet Feet Running Club t-shirt
- The chance to earn points and win great prizes
- Much more to come throughout the year
As a member, you are invited to join us every Thursday at 6 pm for our weekly group runs at Fleet Feet Hickory beginning June 4th.
Every run will earn you 1 point to add up to some sweet Fleet Feet swag.
10 points = Fleet Feet Hat
20 points = Technical Fleet Feet T-Shirt
30 points = Long Sleeve Fleet Feet Shirt
What is Fleet Feet doing to ensure my safety during this pandemic?
It has been advised that a group can meet safely outdoors in smaller numbers.
- All groups will remain outside and ask that everyone stays appropriately distanced.
- Instead of leaving as one big group as we typically do, we will send off our runners in smaller groups as members arrive.
- Runners will not be allowed inside Fleet Feet without wearing a mask and will only be allowed inside as in-store capacity allows.
- We currently only have 1 public restroom (which is cleaned after every customer) and our fitting rooms are closed. Please plan accordingly.
- All runners must provide his/her own water.
- There will be no public storage for keys, purses, bags, etc.
Why should I join the Fleet Feet Running Club?
Other than being a part of the best running community and family around, you'll get member-exclusive perks and tons of support for any goal you may have.
Who should join the Fleet Feet Running Club?
EVERYONE! Runners, walkers, and fitness enthusiasts are encouraged to join the Running Club and be part of the Fleet Feet Hickory family!