Want to do the Cooper River Bridge Run in 2019? We have the perfect group for you!
Training begins January 22nd!
Our 10k program offers a 10 week coached intermediate running program that will help you build endurance, learn pacing, and accomplish miles. Our 10k training prepares you to run or run/walk a 10k in an effective and safe manner. This program is designed to provide a solid foundation for running longer distances, and offers pace groups for various abilities with support, motivation and encouragement from experienced coaches.
The cost of this 10k group is $115 and includes:
- Race registration for Cooper River Bridge Run
- 10 weeks of training
- 2 weekly coached sessions with experienced coaches (Tuesdays at 6 pm and Saturdays at 7 am)
- A comprehensive training plan for every day of the week
- Weekly clinics on topics relevant to running and healthy living. (nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, etc.)
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Hickory discounts for the duration of the training group
- Free MilestonePod ($30 value) This simple shoe-worn device gives you: a smart shoe odometer; gait and performance metrics; and a convenient GPS back-up.
- Technical T-Shirt
- Special race entry pricing of $35 (included in the cost of the training program).
- All Fleet Feet training program participants will be in one corral. (Anyone wanting to move into a qualifying corral may do so.)
- Special Fleet Feet only bag drop and Fleet Feet-specific tent and finish area sponsored by Mizuno in Marion Square.
- After Party at Tradesman Brewery with food trucks and live music.
- Sponsorship from Mizuno.