Fleet Feet Hickory is excited to offer 10k Training!
Training Dates: June 20th-August 12th
Race: Waldensian 10k
Our 10k training program offers an intermediate running program that will help you build endurance, learn pacing, and accomplish miles. Our 10k training prepares you to run or run/walk a 10k in an effective and safe manner and is designed to provide a solid foundation for running longer distances, offering pace groups for various abilities with support, motivation, and encouragement from experienced coaches.
*In order to register, runners participating in this group should be comfortable running a 5k distance.
This 10k group includes:
- 7 weeks of training
- 3 weekly coached sessions with experienced coaches (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 pm and Saturdays at 8 am)
- A comprehensive training plan for every day of the week
- Weekly newsletter on topics relevant to running and healthy living. (nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, etc.)
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Hickory discounts for the duration of the training group
- Yoga for runners at Fleet Feet
- Technical T-Shirt
- Race shirt
- Race Medal
- Race Registration
Click Here For more information about the Waldensian 10K: https://runsignup.com/greatwaldensianfootrace