Fleet Feet Racing Team
Registration for the 2019 Fleet Feet Racing Team is open for registration here.
Join the largest racing team in Chicago. The Fleet Feet Racing Team is the perfect mix of training, racing, and camaraderie to make this year your best year of running yet.
Fleet Feet and Chicago Endurance Sports have teamed up to bring you the best of Chicago running in 2019. Memberships include weekly speed and tempo workouts, a 2019 Nike team kit, planned monthly social events, discounts on 2019 RAM Racing events, team tents, gear check at the areas best races, discounts on Chicago Endurance Sports training programs, and more.
- Whether you're training for a specific race or just looking to add speed work, these workouts are designed for strength and speed regardless your end goal
- New coach led workouts each week
- Convenient locations with a place to stash your gear safely
- Mentors to keep you motivated on training your best
- 15% off RAM Racing events
- 15% off fully priced Chicago Endurance Sports training programs for those looking for a goal-oriented structured and coached program designed for half marathons, marathons, triathlongs, and Ironman races
- Fleet Feet exclusive shopping nights with discounts and exclusive access to product drops
- Team social events and parties
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle celebratory after party
- Access to the Chicago Endurance Sports Long Run, a fully supported 20 mile run leading up to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon celebration party
- Team tents at over 40 Chicagoland races, including all RAM Racing events. Includes private gear check, tearm warm up activities, and post-race celebrations.
- Exclusive access to limited Fleet Feet events
Our workout schedule combines weekly speed and tempo workouts with a recovery run. Workouts are led by USATF certified coaches Lionel Montenegro and Dan Daly.
Wednesday night speed workouts: March 7th - November 14th
Improve your racing with a variety of speed and tempo workouts. Workouts kick off from Fleet Feet Old Town at 6:15 p.m. Gear check is available.
Thursday night speed workouts: March 7th - November 14th in Oak Park
A speed workout option is available in the suburbs. The workout is identical to the Wednesday city workout. Workouts kick off from Fleet Feet Oak Park at 6:15pm. Gear check is available.
Wednesday morning speed workouts: May 30th - September 26th
Meet at the Wilson Avenue Track (east of Lakeshore Drive, on Wilson Avenue) at 6:00 a.m. to start your day with a great workout.
You see them all over the lakefront path. Registration includes a t-shirt and singlet included in the price. Additional gear is available for purchase.
- Includes a Fleet Feet branded Nike racing singlet and technical t-shirt.
- Nike performance jacket with team logos are available for purchase during the registration process.
Team gear is available for pick up on Wednesdays during our group workouts.
- A private Facebook Group is available to get updates on workouts, photoshoot opportunities, race discounts, and more.
- Join the Strava club to see a ranked list of club members with sortable stats, recent activity and an activity feed.
- A monthly newsletter is sent from the coaches with workout information, team race results, and upcoming race information.
E-mail coach Lionel Montenegro at email@example.com.
Looking to join the elite team that is always at the front of the pack?
The Fleet Feet & Nike Racing Team offers a program that provides support for Chicago-based local elite runners. For more information contact Lionel Montenegro at firstname.lastname@example.org.