Fleet Feet x New Balance Racing Team
Registration for the 2020 Fleet Feet Racing Team is open for registration here.
We believe that RUNNING CHANGES EVERYTHING™.
Through the power of running, the Fleet Feet Racing Team powered by New Balance gives you a calculated variety of training, racing, and camaraderie to make this year your best year of running yet.
Independent of your pace or distance, the Fleet Feet x New Balance Racing Team gives you the resources to uncover your potential within an inclusive running community that has been deeply embedded in Chicago’s running culture for over 20 years.
Running with the Fleet Feet x New Balance Racing Team.
Whether you are training for a race or just looking to incorporate speed training, these workouts are designed for strength and speed. Workouts are led by USATF certified coach Lionel Montenegro.
- Meet up with teammates and the Fleet Feet Running Club for a recovery run Runs start at 6:30 p.m. Gear check is available.
- Improve your running with a variety of speed and tempo workouts. Runs start at 6:15 p.m. Gear check is available.
- Build your base with a variety of long runs including tempo paces or fartlek segments. Runs start at 6:30 a.m.
Fleet Feet x New Balance Racing Team members get benefits.
With New Balance powering the team this year, we're excited to offer members a different experience with newfound support. With the price of registration, members receive the above weekly speed and tempo workouts and following:
- Fleet Feet x New Balance racing t-shirt
- Fleet Feet x New Balance racing singlet
- Access to seasonal New Balance apparel drops
- Sneak peeks of new New Balance product
- New Balance product testing
- Social events
- Discounts on local races
- Team tents for gear check at local races
- Discounts on Chicago Endurance Sports structured training programs, and more
Fleet Feet x New Balance Racing Team team kit. Jacket available for purchase while supplies last.
A private Facebook Group is available to get updates on workouts, photoshoot opportunities, race discounts, and more.
Join the Strava club to see a ranked list of club members with sortable stats, recent activity and an activity feed.
A monthly newsletter is sent from the coaches with workout information, team race results, and upcoming race information.
E-mail coach Lionel Montenegro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to join the elite team that is always at the front of the pack? The Fleet Feet Racing Team powered by New Balance offers a program that provides support for Chicago-based local elite runners. For more information contact Lionel Montenegro at email@example.com.