We Believe That RUNNING CHANGES EVERYTHING™
Independent of your age, pace, or mileage, the Fleet Feet Racing Team, presented by New Balance, gives you the resources to uncover your running potential within an inclusive running community that has been deeply embedded in Chicago's running scene for over 25 years.
Whether you are training for a race or just looking to incorporate speed training, these workouts are designed to make you a faster and stronger runner. Group workouts are led by coach Cynthia Kmak and the elite team is managed by Chris Willis. Get to know them here.
- Group workouts happen on Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm in the Old Town neighborhood of Chicago and are designed to improve your running with a variety of speed and tempo workouts. (During certain times of the year, there will be an option to attend a 6 am workout Wednesday morning, based on the available sunlight.)
Club Team Benefits
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a valuable experience with the support of New Balance. With the price of registration, members receive access to weekly speed and tempo workouts and the following:
- Fleet Feet New Balance racing t-shirt
- Fleet Feet New Balance racing singlet
- Weekly newsletter access with upcoming workouts, race discounts, team information, and more
- Sneak peeks at new New Balance product and samples
- New Balance product testing
- Opportunities to participate in brand and team photoshoots and social media content for Fleet Feet Chicago
- Discounts on local Chicago races
- Discounts on Fleet Feet Chicago structured training programs such as Chicago Marathon training, Boston Marathon training, and more
- Wednesday, March 8th: First Workout
- Join us for the first workout of the season
Email us at email@example.com.
The Fleet Feet Racing Team presented by New Balance offers a sponsored team in addition to the club team that provides support for Chicago-based local elite runners. At the beginning of each year, the sponsored team application will open and selected athletes will be notified late February of their admission. To view the 2023 standards for the sponsored team, visit here.
Sponsored Team Benefits
- All benefits of the club team listed above
- Elite kit to be worn at all races
- Racing and training shoes provided by New Balance
- Additional New Balance training gear to be worn at practice
- Exclusive race entries to highly sought out races such as the Chicago Marathon, Shamrock Shuffle, Chicago 13.1, and more
For more information, you can contact Stephanie Vanis at firstname.lastname@example.org