Fleet Feet is excited to sponsor
SAND CREEK TRAIL RUN
Saturday, September 16th, 2023
10 AM at Sand Creek Conservation District
This trail race consists of fast rolling terrain located in the Sand Creek Trails of the Macon County Conservation District.
- Race day event: 4.4 and 7.6 mile race options available
- Time: 10 AM race start with post-race celebration
- Timed by Decatur Running Club
- Run route: Enjoy the beautiful fast rolling terrain through this local Conservation District located on the south end of town.
- $35 entry fee includes unique long sleeve technical shirt, FINSIHER MEDAL, $5 gift card to Fleet Feet and post race fun and snacks.
- Must register by Sept. 1st to be guaranteed a shirt.
- All race participants will be entired to win prize packages from local businesses.
- Prizes for overall male and female, and age groups.
- Race profits will benefit Special Operations Warrior Foundation. Special Operations Warrior Foundation was formed to aid the children of our nation’s fallen soldiers.
Custom made finisher medal sneak peek coming soon!
(Shown is the 2022 Finisher medal)
We will also offer a virtual event. Virtual miles must be ran Thursday, Sept 14th- Sunday, Sept. 17th and can be submit through Sept. 18th. We strongly encourage running your virtual miles at Sand Creek Conservation District.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Packet pickup at Fleet Feet:
- Thursday, Sept. 14th and Friday, Sept. 15th at Fleet Feet, 3-6 pm
- Saturday, Sept 16th at Sand Creek Conservation District, 9-9:30 am
- You can register for the race during packet pickup for the same $35 fee (race swag is not guaranteed at late registration)
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
Follow our upcoming facebook page for updates.
This fan favorite event has a new board who are excited to keeping this event going with the help of Fleet Feet Decatur, IL.
Business and Individual sponsorships are in great need. If you are interested in sponsoring this event please reach out to Heather@ffdecatur.com or contact Fleet Feet 217-330-9904.
All sponsorships and donations are tax deductible and will go towards fees associated with registration, timing costs, shirts, awards, post-race celebration snacks and supplies.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Decatur, IL