Summer Speed Work
June 22nd - July 27th, 2021
Summer Speed program is a 6 week program that is focused on gaining speed! We will combine speed and hill workouts to achieve our desired goals in this 6 weeks. Get ready to dig deep and work hard!
This group meets on Tuesday nights for a one hour down and dirty workout.
Who is Summer Speed Work for?
Anyone who is already able to run a 5K or greater and wants to get faster, and have fun doing it!
Where and when do workouts take place?
Workouts take place on Tuesday's at 6:00pm at various location's that will be emailed by Coach Mary Smith
Can you tell me more about what the Speed Work will involve?
The speed series will include 6 track style /or hill workouts. The track workouts will offer a variety of workouts, speeds and paces.
- All Speed Series participants must have identification with emergency contact information on them at all workouts
- Participants mush have reflective gear and lights when warranted.
- Participants must have a hydration system with them during all workouts; do not need to run with it but have it at the workout.
- No strollers at workouts.
- No animals at workouts
- No food or drink (other then water) allowed on the track at any time (when using a track)
- Have Fun!
All Participants will receive one of our Fleet Feet Chico Summer Training Shirts with their paid registration!
Designed by Upper Park Clothing Co.
For more information email Shawna at email@example.com