Camping and Trail running, can't get much better then that! Join us for our 3rd annual summer trail camp!
Join Fleet Feet Sports Chico and New Balance for three days of wild trail running fun at Little Grass Valley Reservoir!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 26-28th) Three days, two nights, four runs and a whole lot of run!
Get ready for a fun weekend including:
- Daily trail runs on the beautiful reservoir and the surrounding trails. Distance options for all levels!
- Clinics and demo from New Balance
- Recovery zone with yoga, massage tools, and relaxation by the lake
- Cornhole, bonfire, s'mores, and more!
- Delicious homemade meals, Sierra Nevada beer, and snacks will be provided. (Please email email@example.com for dietary restrictions)
- Lets not forget an amazing swag bag with one-of-a-kind goodies inside and a beautiful lake view!
All you need is your tent, sleeping bag, clothes and running shoes and be ready for a great weekend! (maybe a toothbrush and a few other items too)
Space is limited to the first 18 runners so don't wait to register! Registration will close June 18th or when Full. (Last day to cancel 6.19.20)
When: June 26th-28th, 2020
Where: Little Grass Valley Reservoir
Weekend Schedule: (subject to change)
Arrival to Little Grass Valley Res. June 26th, 3:00pm
Running Deer, Check in at site #TBA with Shawna Batham
3:00-4:00 Check in and Camp set up.
4:00-5:00 Introduction and social hour
5:00-6:00 First Run! (4-6 miles)
6:30-7:30 Dinner! Carb Load for a full day on Saturday!
7:30 Camp Fire, social time
- Smores and beverages
6:30 Good Morning! Coffee and Light Pre-Run Eats
7:30-9:30/10:00 Morning Run (8-14 miles)
10:00 Post Run Eats!
12:30-4:30 Rec and Relaxation
2:00 Lunch/Snacks Available
4:30-6:00 PM Run (4-6 miles)
6:30-?? Dinner/ Campfire!
6:30 Coffee/Light Pre-Run Eats
7:30-9:30 Morning Run (6-10 miles)
9:30 Post run eats
10:00-11:00 Morning Yoga
12:00-2:00 Clean up and Check out
For more information email and to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Informational email will be send out to registered runners two weeks before the trail camp. This will include packing tips, carpooling and driving directions to the site.