Our 5K INTERMEDIATE TRAINING PROGRAM is designed to help you cross the finish line in your fasted time yet.
Whether you just completed your first 5k or have numerous years of racing under your belt, our 5K Intermediate is right for you. The 5K Intermediate program will focus on pace and form to ensure we reach the finish line as stronger healthier runners working towards out fastest times yet. We introduce different components of training that will help build speed and strength. Often our weeknight workouts will include speed or interval training, strength training or hill repeats and our weekend runs will work on pace and distance. This program was created for the newest 5K finisher to the most seasoned.
Program Dates: July 14-August 22
Training Runs: Tuesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am
Suggested Virtual Graduation run: Run United 5K Virtual event
Cost: $60 per participant (does not include optional race fee)
- 6week training plan and calendar with workouts provided to you including cross training training options throughout
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach and Mentors.
- 2 Group training sessions per week
- Additional free run runs weekly .
- Opportunity to earn Fleet Feet swag.
- Informational clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Gear Up shopping for participants including special discounts.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
- Due to Covid-19 precautions at the current phase, our summer program will look a little different this go around. This 6 week session will include group led workouts and with a maximum of 50 members. Registration is open to 40 participants per group and will be accepted to each program on a first come first served basis. Social distance guidelines will be practiced, members are required to bring their own water and follow any new procedures.
Feel free to Contact Us with any additional questions.
This program is for participants 18 and over.