at Fleet Feet
We are continuing to grow our business in the Buffalo area and we need individuals who want to work in a customer-focused, team-oriented and rewarding atmosphere.
Do you want to impact others in a positive way? Do you enjoy being active and want to spread your passion to others? Do you like to learn about new products? Have you dreamed about a job in the running industry?
We are the door that leads to more opportunity. Consider joining our team and expanding your future with a local, family-owned business.
Current Job Openings:
As a Fleet Feet Outfitter, you will work with customers to ensure proper fitting of footwear, sports bras and apparel. You are an ambassador for Fleet Feet and all of our products, activities, programs and events. Provide exceptional, energetic and knowledgeable experiences for our customers. If you have a passion for running, multi-sport or general fitness AND you love to help others, you may be a perfect FIT for Fleet Feet.
• Become a Outfitter in helping customers find the right footwear, apparel, sport bra or essential solution based on their needs
• Provide AMAZING customer service
• Learn about all the training and event offerings to educate customers on various offerings
• Provide exceptional and knowledgeable service
• Retail or Sales Experience preferred
• Truly enjoy helping customers change their lives
• Fun and outgoing attitude and demeanor
• Excellent verbal communication AND presentation skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment, along with meet goals
• Ability to talk about Running and Walking ALL DAY LONG
• Comfortable working with feet
• Must be available at least 15 hrs/week and weekends
• $11-$16/hour depending on experience
• Full Time Benefits (if applicable): Upwards $225 towards monthly medical and dental insurance after 3 months employment, 401K with matching after 6 months employment, Upwards 112 hours PTO accrual/year depending on start date.
• We are looking for long term employees (not Summer or Seasonal) who are available at least one day of the weekend and some evenings, a minimum of 15 hours per week. The role can become a full time position.