Fort Wayne's NO BOUNDARIES 5K Training Program (Winter - Gingerbread Pursuit) will get you from your couch to the finish line of a 5K. All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
Informational Meetings: Wednesday, October 2nd at 6:30 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports Fort Wayne 5661 Coventry Lane
Training Begins: Thursday, October 17 at 6:30 pm.
When are the Group Training Sessions? Thursday nights at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday mornings at 7:30 a.m.
Goal Race: Gingerbread Pursuit, December 14, 2019
Where do we meet? Most practices will start from Fleet Feet Sports Fort Wayne
How much does this program cost? $85
As part of No Boundaries training program, participants will receive:
- A 9 week training program and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach.
- 2 Group training sessions during the week.
- including the No Boundaries technical tee.
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!