Whether it's your first half marathon or you’ve completed multiple fulls, our professionally designed 13-week Marathon and Half Marathon programs are ideal for those runners with 26.2 or 13.1 as their goal distances. With its progressive program design, each week builds upon the last through a combination of speed, strength, and endurance work that will have you standing confidently at the starting line on race day.
Goal Race: The Towpath Marathon/Half Marathon on October 8, 2022
Weekly Group Runs: Begin The Week of July 12, 2022
Tuesdays: 6:00 pm Fleet Feet Westlake & Fleet Feet Pepper Pike
Weekend Long Runs
Saturdays: 8:00 am Westlake OR Pepper Pike
- We will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with turn-by-turn routes and coaches.
- Informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter from Head Coach (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events, etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator and Coaches. After all, we are one big family and we are here for you!
Program Kick-Off Celebration: TBA
Being a part of the Fleet Feet Running Club comes with some awesome perks to keep you running at your best!
- Fleet Feet Running Club New Balance technical tee-shirt ($55 value)
- Pair of FEETURES Elite running socks ($16 value)
- $20 Fleet Feet gift certificate to be used during training
- 15% discount on all purchases at Fleet Feet Cleveland stores during training program (can not be combined with any other discount or rewards)
- Discount code for The Towpath Marathon/Half Marathon registration
- Free coffee after Saturday long runs courtesy of Bella's Beans
- Complete Fleet Feet Running Club Training Program
- Two weekly coached group runs
- Fleet Feet Running Club weekly newsletter
- Exclusive vendor demos and prizes
- Private Facebook + Strava groups
- Year-end training program celebration
REGISTRATION: $110 before 6/01 ($130 after 6/01)
Deadline: July 16, 2022