In accordance with CDC recommendations on helping prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending our in-store experience.
To help you even during this unprecedented time, we've developed a touch-free, virtual fitting process to help you with your next shoe purchase.
Here's how it works:
- Schedule an appointment by clicking the “Book Now” button below.
- On the day of your appointment, we will text you a link to a secure Zoom video conference.
- When it’s time for your appointment, just click the link and you’ll be linked in with your Outfitter.
- If you will join on your phone, please download the Zoom app prior to the appointment. No account is needed, but you will need the app be installed.
- If you join by computer, the link will open Zoom via your Internet browser (app is not needed but you will need a computer with video capability).
- If you’ve never used Zoom, the software works like any other video chat. The app will request access to your phone’s microphone and camera. Please allow access or your Outfitter won’t be able to see or hear you, and that would be no fun.
What you’ll need:
- You and your bare feet!
- If available, have your current running, walking or fitness shoes and orthotics.
We ask that you have enough space to walk 10 feet away from the camera and back as part of the barefoot assessment.
In the event one of our WiFi networks flakes out and we lose connection, we’ll call you. See you soon.