Join us for an informational meeting on Wednesday March 11th at 7:15PM. Triathlon 101 will train for the Smiley Triathlon on June 14th at Tanglewood. The program is great for the first time triathlete as well as the athlete that would like to improve their time or just train with a group. We get you ready for the SWIM, BIKE AND RUN. The annual Smiley Triathlon honors a dear friend, Richard Smiley. Richard was a well-known triathlete in Winston-Salem and inspired many to enjoy a life of fitness. We hope you will consider training with us for this awesome event!
- Kick-off Meeting: April 15th, 7 PM Fleet Feet
- First Coached Practice: Tuesday April 21st, 6 PM
- Group Practice Days/Time: Tuesday 6 PM, Saturday 7 AM
- Price: $200 (Until Feb.29) Includes race ($70) and USAT fee (USA Triathlon required fee $15). $225 thereafter Includes race ($70) and USAT fee (USA Triathlon required fee $15)
- Team of Coaches: Mike Huddleston, Austen Coats, Ken's Bike Shop, YMCA Tyde Swim coaches
- Coached Workouts Include: 4 swim clinics, 4 coached bike rides, 2 YMCA spin classes, 4 run clinics
- Addtional Special Clinics: race course preview, transition clinic, bike safety