Exercising OUTSIDE in January?! Are you kidding me?
Ohhhh no we're not! If you've never been part of one of our Streakfest programs before, this is how it works:
1) You must walk or run 2 miles per day, every day in the month of January, and it must be OUTSIDE.
2) Your walk/run must be made public on your Strava page and must show up as part of the Streakfest 2024 Strava group so we can confirm you did it! How to set up Strava properly
3) Everyone who completes the entire 31-day streak will earn a Streakfest finishers shirt at a celebration party in early February.
4) Newcomers sometimes have technology issues in the first week (connecting their Garmin/Apple Watch, etc). We do give lots of grace in the first week- as long as you are fulfilling your end of the deal by doing 2 miles per day.
5) No wheels allowed. Walk/run must be done on foot.
$25 registration fee; a portion of proceeds will go to Mission: Feet First
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Sports Winston-Salem