In early 2018, Fleet Feet Training Programs was rebranded as Fleet Feet Running Club. Because, after all, that's really what it is. A club, a community of runners that come together to share in the awesome camaraderie of the sport of running.
Fleet Feet Running Club is for everyone. No matter where you are on your running journey, there's a program that is:
- Led by passionate and knowledgeable coaches
- Championed by dedicated and magnetic mentors
- Guided by the most relevant safety standards
- Supported by the coolest partners and brands
- Fueled by the determination of its participants
No matter where you are on your running journey, we have a program and group to run with you.
2019 Update: We have completed Cooper River 10K and Triathlon 101 training for this year. Future 2019 programs are being evaluated as we bring our new Head of Training, Austen Coats, up to speed!