We have amended our operating procedures to maintain compliance with the guidelines issued by the CDC and to be consistent with the Executive Order of the governor of North Carolina.
We are asking our customers to understand the following changes to our Customer Experience:
- We request that customers that have experienced any symptoms of illness or that have been in close proximity to any sick individual share to cancel their appointment;
- We ask that family members and children not directly involved in the purchase remain outside the store or at home.
- All customers will be required to wear a facemask or face covering at all times while in the store. We also have face masks available for purchase.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the store.
- Fresh, clean socks will be provided for all footwear fittings. Customers will be required to wear Fleet Feet try-on socks or to purchase socks for the fitting process.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted.
We understand that these precautions are not typical of the Fleet Feet customer experience. Our procedures have been designed to enable customers needing footwear or fitness essentials during the COVID-19 Crisis to have access to make purchases. If you are uncomfortable with these restrictions and expectations, we ask that you continue to support us by waiting to shop until we are permitted to further ease these controls. As conditions improve, we do expect to be able to relax these controls and to return to a more typical customer experience.