What? Join us for an evening of memories as we celebrate our Fall Half & Full Marathon Programs at Carolina Vineyards and Hops. (http://carolinasvineyardsandhops.com)
Where? Carolina Vineyards & Hops 1111 Marshall St S #184 Winston-Salem, NC 27101
When? Tuesday, November 14th. Doors to Carolina Vineyards & Hops will open at 6:00pm. Our presentation will begin at 6:30pm with an opportunity to honor our volunteer coaches and share pictures from the races. We will serve cake after the presentation, so stick around for a great night of celebrating friendship and memories. We can't wait to join you as we honor your time in training... and of course - we look ahead to what is next!
Why? To celebrate a fantastic training season!
How? Just RSVP below to help us plan for the crowd! Bring your family to celebrate too!
Message from Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops (“CV&H”):
CV&H has a simple, yet unique concept: A tasting lounge serving only North Carolina wines and craft beers. Here are some highlights of the CV&H:
- Try out our self-serve wine station and the first in-the-state regulated pour-your-own craft beer wall.
- Feel free to order craft beer or wine from our ever-rotating drink menu
- From boutique vineyards to large-producing wineries to select microbreweries, plenty to choose from on our bottles-to-go menu.
- Enjoy a refreshing glass of muscadine juice or sparkling grape juice
- Locally-based “Perfect Pairings” menu with bread from a local bakery, charcuterie, and cheeses from NC creameries and dairy farms
Come for appetizers, drinks or just for laughter and friendship - your choice.
(Please note: Each party will be responsible for his/her individual tab.)