- I love Elvis Presley and The Beatles.
- I am a die hard Boston Red Sox fan, and love baseball.
- I play guitar in my church's (Calvary Baptist) band as well as in my own band GOryanGO for which I also provide vocals.
- My favourite race distance is the half-marathon.
- My wife and I have an awesome son named John Presley (yes, as in Lennon and Elvis!)
- I have a husband named Adam and a daughter named Stella.
- I grew up in Pennsylvania.
- I played soccer in college.
- I’ve run 12 marathons, my PB is 3:37.
- I’m a member at Camel City CrossFit and I love the community there!
- I have a kitten named Percy.
- I always appreciate alliteration.
- I am the reigning champion of my Great British Bakeoff Fantasy League.
- Never ran more than 2 miles before the age of 26.
- Went to Italy in 2018 to see how Karhu shoes are designed.
Originally from: Winston-Salem
Nickname: Don't have one!
Interesting fact about me: Absolutely Nothing - Just an average joe
Favorite hobbies: Triathlons, anything outside except yard work
Favorite race or fitness activity: Triathlons except for White Lake
Spouse? Kids? Pets?: Spouse - Annette , Daughter - Ashley , Pets - 2 Shiz Tzu's Tuggers and Shadow(Poppie)
Dream vacation: Austraiia
Originally from: Albany, NY.
Nickname: I respond to David or Dave.
Interesting fact about me: I have had some albino eyelashes my entire life.
Favorite hobbies: Attending live sporting events, hiking, smoking meat on my BBQ and working out/running.
Favorite race or fitness activity: Participating in a Spartan Race in Fenway Park (Boston) was a memorable experience.
Spouse? Kids? Pets?: My beautiful wife Claire, a large dog named Bear and a ferocious cat named Clipper.
- I went to Oniveristy in Philidelphia to learn all about the On Running Brand and ran up the Rocky stairs!
- I have a dog named Ace and a kitty named P Kitty.
- I was once a Deputy Sheriff.
- My favorite pre-run snack is Grab the Gold.
- If I were a car, I’d be a red Mini Cooper S.
- I have a shopping problem and my coworkers are enablers.
- Public speaking doesn’t bother me, in fact I enjoy it.
- I can always eat.
- I love beer and bourbon.
- I have three dogs, two are awesome and one belongs to my wife.
- My midlife crisis has come in the form of a turntable and record collection.
- I used to have a sweet mullet. No, you can’t see pictures of it.
- Sweating is my superpower.
- I lived in Canada for 3 years.
- My 3 children have an age range of 17 years.
- I have done 2 Ironman races in Roth, Germany.
- One of my hobbies is foraging for mushrooms.
- One of these fun facts is not true!
Mary Jo Gray
- I fractured my hip in 2017 training for a half marathon and discovered in 2018 that a screw had broken and had to go through the surgery all over again.
- After recovering from the hip surgeries, in 2020 I was able to train for and complete a 10K.
- My favorite time to run is in the early morning, before I’m fully awake and before coffee.
- I have a weimaraner that hates to run.
- I’ve worked for Keith and Emily for more than 8 years.
- I’ve traveled to over 30 National parks across the United States.
- I was able to get a 4 year degree in 5 years.
- Trail running is my life.
- I can do a handstand on a standup paddle board.
- I’m passionate about endurance sports.
- I’ve been to every state but one (and every Canadian province/territory but one).
- I don’t really like to run.
- I’ve never broken a major bone, but I’ve broken my nose more than five times and all my fingers.
- For a while in college I was a music major.
- At one point both my parents, my three siblings (and each of their significant others) and I were all teachers.
- I have a bachelors degree in exercise sports studies and an associates degree in Radiography.
- My wife and I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.
- I played softball in college.
- I will never turn down iced coffee.
- If you ask me if I’m hungry, the answer is always yes.
Holly Paige Chaos
- I am pursuing my PhD in Mathematics.
- I have a beagle rescue and her name is Norah Jane.
- I am the oldest of three girls.
- I ran cross country and track at Washington and Lee University.
- I am training for my first Ironman.
- I have volunteered at over 300 running events.
- If I could I would live in a van and travel the USA.
- I am a Crazy Running Coach.
- I have visited the most Eastern point in North America, St. John's New Foundland.
- I am a retired Pro Adventure Racer.
- I have been to all 100 counties in North Carolina.
- I taught myself how to pole vault in High School.
- I bleed Carolina Blue!
- One of my goals is to run up all 40 of the 6,000’ peaks in North Carolina.
- Hawaiian style pizza is my favorite post race meal.
- I lived on a dude ranch in Colorado once.
- My first race was a half marathon.
- My husband and I used to have a shiitake mushroom farm.
- My parents and I share the exact same wedding anniversary, down to the day of the week (Thursday), and time of day. The only difference was the year. I had no knowledge of this until my wedding day.
- I run with Ainsley's Angels.
- I am from Houston, Texas.
- I ran track at The University of Texas.
- I work on the coaching staff at Wake Forest track.
- My favorite food is crawfish.
- My favorite sport outside of track is basketball.
- Married to a great man who is an incredible artist.
- Two great kids-22 yrs apart-God has a great sense of humor!
- Oklahoma Sooner who played tennis for Oklahoma State University.
- Card carrying Cherokee Indian-get no stipend from the casinos.
- My dream was to be a competitive body builder but God's great sense of humor changed my path.
- I swore I would never run more than a mile and now I’ve run up to 14 miles and plan to one day run a marathon.
- I love the mountains.
- I can never eat enough chocolate.
- I played basketball in high school and quit track.
- My favorite people are my husband Patrick and our son Elliot, along with our lab-pit mix Cj.
- Favorite animal is sea turtles.
- I'm origianally from Oregon.
- Going to build a yurt to live in.
- I have 2 Goldendoodles.
- Watermelon is my favorte food.
- My favorite flavor, snack and or food is coffee any time of the day.
- I was an amateur boxer.
- I’m a volunteer firefighter.
- I worked on an organic livestock farm for 3 years.
- I'm super competitve but I try to hide it.
- I played Quidditch on college teams for 3 years playing all 4 positions and being a Snitch.
- I ran track in High school specializing in the 800 and Mile. (my PRs were 2:01 and 4:50).
- I’ve been to more concerts than years I’ve been alive.
- I plan on attending law school in the future.
- I spent a semester abroad in England.
- I am originally from England.
- I recently graduated with a Masters of Business Administration.
- I have competed in the sport of running for over 10 years.
- I have two brothers.
- I like ice cream.
- Played varsity soccer for 5 years in high school.
- I was adopted.
- My favorite subject in school is psychology.
- I live on a farm.
- Sweet tea is my strange addiction.
- I've been a piano player for 16 years.
- I used to compete in latte art competitions.
- I pole vaulted in high school.
- My biggest dream is to own an old, fluffy golden retriever that I will name Aslan.
- My pre-race meal is always baked oatmeal (no matter when the race is).