Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures.
Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
To best serve you, we are now offering the following:
In-Store Shoe Fittings
We are now servicing a limited number of in-store shoe fittings every day. If you would like to schedule a fitting click here, please call us at 910-239-9410. Below are the new procedures we have put in place to keep everyone healthy and safe:
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning of all high contact surfaces
- Staff and customers are required to wear masks or some sort of face covering inside the store
- Hand sanitizer located throughout the store
- Employees used hand sanitizer or wash hands frequently throughout the day and in between each customer fitting
We now offer simple, fast, and safe Curbside Pickup. Here’s how it works:
- Shop: Simply fill out the form and let us know what you would like to purchase
- Look for Confirmation: We will call and/or email you if your desired product is available in-store.
- Pay: We can take payment over the phone for contactless curbside pick up, or once you arrive at the store
- Pick up Locally: Head to the store for safe pickup.
We also offer Same-Day Delivery. Order from the safety of home, and we’ll bring the product to you. For more information call 910-239-9410
Virtual Fitting Appointments
Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click here to schedule your virtual shoe fitting. If possible, schedule your appointment one day in advance. You will receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call 910-239-9410 or email email@example.com.