paws4people: educating and empowering people to utilize Assistance Dogs to transform their lives
To be the world’s leading Assistance Dog organization, elevating the standards for training Assistance Dogs andtheir clients.
- Our team is our strength.
- Our dogs are our passion.
- Our clients are our family.
paws4people foundation raises, trains, and places Assistance Dogs with children, veterans, military dependents, and civilians living with disabilities. The organization provides certification, insurance, and support for the client/dog teams for the duration of their career.
- Our proprietary, comprehensive transfer training process.
- Our volunteer medical evaluation team who correspond with the clients’ care providers to ensure continuity of care.
- Our specialty in unique demographics:
- Children under the age of 14
- Persons who have experienced sexual trauma
- Persons living with Moral Injury
- First Responders
- Therapy professionals utilizing Facility Dogs