Meet our Coaches
- Fleet Feet West Reading Store Manager
- Assistant Coach at Alvernia University
- Former XC/Track athlete at Liberty University
- Former XC/Track athlete for Conrad Weiser
- Dedicated to helping you achieve your goals
Contact Info: email@example.com
- -Assistant Manager at Fleet Feet West Reading
- - Former XC/Track athlete at Kutztown University
- - Former XC/Track athlete at Fleetwood
- - Dedicated to helping you achieve your running
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect from us
Step One - Free consultation
We want to know you. Come visit us at the store so we can meet you and discuss your previous running history. We want to know your PR's, your goals and your past mileage. We like to have as much information as possible when writing our monthly training plans.
Step Two - The Training Plan
We will send you a month long training program along with pacing guidelines, stretching routines & strength training suggestions. If you like the plan, we can move forward and start getting you ready for a new PR at your goal race!
Step Three - Constant Communication
We will communicate with you via text and email on a weekly basis to see how your workouts and long runs are going. Constant communication is so important because training plans can be adjusted based on work schedules, injuries and life situations. We will continue sending you a plan on a monthly basis until you reach your goal race. We like to send plans monthly so we can watch your development and make adjustments if needed.
$75 / Month (Weekly check ins from us, Short and Long Term Goal Setting, Unlimited communication and ability to call anytime. Literally!)
$200 / 3 Months (Weekly multiple check ins from us, Short and Long Term Goal Setting, Unlimited communication. We will still send you your training plan 1 month at a time, but we will be locked in for 3 months at a discounted rate.)