It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are reopening on June 5, and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. We strongly recommend booking an appointment. We have limited capacity and will be serving those with an appointment first. We ask that you bring only yourself to your appointments, as we are limiting the amount of people in the store at a time. Appointments are in 30 minute increments.
Book an IN-STORE appointment HERE.
These measures will help us create a safe and responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter.
- Mask On: Please wear your own mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided for you, and you will be required to wear it for the duration of your visit. If you cannot wear a mask at this time, please take advantage of our virtual fitting service.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time. Public areas such as fitting rooms and restrooms will be closed as well.
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, as they have changed. We are resuming our normal hours as of July 1, 2020.
- Monday - 10:00am- 6:00pm
- Tuesday - 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday - 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday - 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday - 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday - 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday - 11:00am - 5:00pm
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Services Still Available
We will also continue our contactless curbside pick-up service. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of curbside pick-up. Request your pick-up items HERE.
If you have any questions, review our FAQs below. If they don't cover your question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 320-9097.
What if I don’t need to be fitted and just need to pick up a few items? Can I just stop by?
We ask that you refrain from coming to the store unless you have an appointment or have requested a curbside pick-up order. If you know the items you need, just give us a call and we will put them together for you and have them ready to be picked up curbside. If you need to shop in the store, give us a call and we can organize a time for you to quickly pick out what you need.
Can I bring my spouse/friend/child with me to be fit at the same time?
At this time, we ask that you come by yourself to your appointment. If you have family members, friends, etc, who want to be fit during the same visit, they will each need to book their own appointment slot. We are limiting the amount of people in the store for safety and efficiency.
What if I don’t have a face mask?
We have got you covered! We do ask that if you have a mask, you wear it when you come in, but if you do not have one we will have a complimentary disposable mask for you. You will be required to wear one if you enter the store, for the safety of yourself, other customers, and our staff.
I am a little worried about safety, how will the in-store appointment work?
If you feel at all uncomfortable with shopping in person, please utilize our curbside pick-up option! That being said, we are using the utmost care and caution when it comes to the in-store experience. We are only offering two fittings per half hour slot, so there will be very limited amounts of people in the store. All customers and staff will be wearing masks and following social distancing procedures (6 feet away from one another) at all times. Additionally, staff will be cleaning thoroughly throughout the day, and there will be hand sanitizer available for your use.