Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures.
Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
To best serve you, we are now offering the following:
We will see customers in the store beginning June 5, 2020. Customers will be served by appointment only and under new safety measures.
Click HERE to learn our new safety measures.
Click HERE to schedule an appointment.
We now offer simple, fast, and safe Curbside Pickup. Here’s how it works:
- Fill Out This Form: Tell us what product you are interested in and we’ll check our inventory.
- Phone Payment: When your order is ready for pickup, we will call you to take payment over the phone.
- Pick up Locally: Head to 705 Penn Avenue in West Reading for safe, contactless pick-up.
Virtual Fitting Appointments
Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment:Click here [v2.waitwhile.com/book/fleetfeetwestre] to schedule your virtual shoe fitting. You will receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter:Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
Shop on our Website
If we don’t have what you need in stock, another location might. Purchasing an item on fleetfeet.com will help another Fleet Feet location as well as your local store in West Reading. Call us if you have any questions about this process [610-320-9097].
Berks County Solo Runner Facebook Page
Join our Berks County Solo Runner Challenge on Facebook! Simply tag and share your runs to our Berks County Solo Runner Facebook page. Make sure to use the hashtags #BerksSolo, #TogetherWeMove and #RunningIsNotCancelled. You can share - anywhere, anytime. We’ll also share our favorite places in Berks County to run, set up Strava segments to run, and have pop-up challenges with prizes. Get ready to get creative!
Join our Strava Running Club
We have a Fleet Feet West Reading Running Club page on Strava! Join our running club to share your runs with the group and stay motivated as you continue to run solo.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call [610-320-9097] or email [firstname.lastname@example.org].