No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of runners are welcome. We offer an all run program and a walk/run program structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10 weeks! Along the way, we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, twice weekly group training runs or walk/runs, and educational clinics. We will cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, running form, and avoiding injury. Plus you'll have the camaraderie and support of others just like you!
- 10 week program
- twice-weekly coached group runs & run/walks
- technical shirt
- on site coaches and mentors
- team support and encouragement
- educational clinics by our coaches and partners
- free injury screening
- post run refreshments
- weekly training newsletter
- special in-store discounts during program
- post race party/celebration at the Fleet Feet Sports tent at the goal race site
2017 Fall Training Program
Goal Race: Purdue Boilermaker 5K, October 14, 2017
Our 10-week 5K fall training program is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, August 8 at 6:30 PM from the store. Twice-weekly coached group sessions are held every Tuesday at 6:30 PM and Saturday at 8:00 AM from the store. The final group run will be Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
To learn more about the training program, please join us at the store on Thursday, August 3 at 7:15 pm for an informational meeting.