Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and achievable. Pace groups and specific training plans will enable anyone who can currently run or run/walk 3 miles comfortably to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
- 12 week program
- twice-weekly group runs (Tue/Sat) with limited pace group leaders
- technical shirt
- team support and encouragement
- educational clinics and free weekly injury screenings
- post run refreshments
- weekly training newsletter
- demo runs with brands to test product
- special in-store discounts during program
- Hortworx studio membership/enrollment discounts plus studio tour and workout
- Copper Moon coffee complimentary pop up, one Saturday a month
- post race party/celebration at the Fleet Feet tent at the goal race site
2022 Fall Training Program:
Goal Race - Purdue Half Marathon, October 22, 2022
Our 12-week fall half marathon training program is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, August 2 at 6:00 PM from the store. Twice-weekly group sessions are held every Tuesday at 6:00 PM and Saturday at 8:00 AM from the store. The final group run will be Tuesday, October 18, 2022.
To learn more about the training program, please reach out to us! You can visit us at the store, call us at 765-588-6222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Alumni discount: returning alumni participants will receive a $15 discount (contact store for details)
Registration in a Fleet Feet Training Program does not include goal race registration.
With the uncertainty of Covid still existing, in the event that the program would have to be suspended, we will switch to a virtual option.
- Training program registration is non-refundable
- Covid vaccination is encouraged but not required to participate
- Restroom: due to Covid the use of restroom is limited, please plan accordingly
IN-STORE REGISTRATION BEING ACCEPTED NOW
Half Marathon Training - Fall 2022
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet West Lafayette