Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and achievable. Our exceptional coaching staff will lead you in your training. Pace groups and specific training plans will enable anyone who can currently run or run/walk 3 miles comfortably to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
- 12 week program
- twice-weekly coached group runs (Tue/Sat)
- technical shirt
- on site coaching
- team support and encouragement
- educational clinics by our coaches and partners
- free injury screening
- post run refreshments
- weekly training newsletter
- special in-store discounts during program
- 13.1 Finish or Fast patches when finishing the program (patches pictured above)
- post race party/celebration at the Fleet Feet tent at the goal race site
2019 Fall Training Program:
Goal Race - Purdue Boilermaker Half Marathon, October 19, 2019
Our 12-week fall half marathon training program is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, July 30 at 6:30 PM from the store. Twice-weekly coached group sessions are held every Tuesday at 6:30 PM and Saturday at 8:00 AM from the store. The final group run will be Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
To learn more about the training program, please join us at the store on Thursday, July 25 at 7:15 PM for an informational meeting.