The 5K Finish Training Program is designed for the beginner runner and walk/runner, or for those who would like to return to running. During this 10 week program, participants are surrounded by a team of dedicated, motivated people all working toward the goal of becoming healthy and strong. By the time participants cross the finish line of their goal 5K (3.1 mile) race, they will have learned the importance of proper form, stretching, injury prevention, hydration, and nutrition - all the tools needed to maintain their new fitness routine.
- 10 week program
- twice-weekly coached group runs & run/walks
- technical shirt
- on site coaches and mentors
- team support and encouragement
- educational clinics by our coaches and partners
- free injury screening
- post run refreshments
- weekly training newsletter
- special in-store discounts during program
- 5K Finish patch when finishing the program (patch pictured above)
- post race party/celebration at the Fleet Feet tent at the goal race site
2019 Fall Training Program
Goal Race: Purdue Boilermaker 5K, October 19, 2019
Our 10-week 5K Finish fall training program is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, August 13, at 6:30 PM from the store. Twice-weekly coached group sessions are held every Tuesday at 6:30 PM and Saturday at 8:00 AM from the store. The final group run will be Tuesday, October 15.
To learn more about the training program, please join us at the store on Thursday, August 8 at 7:15 pm for an informational meeting.
2020 Spring Training Program
Save the date: Our 10-week 5K Finish spring training program starts in January 28, 2020. We will train for The Challenge 5K in April 4, 2020.