The Subaru Color 5K is brought to you by Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc., with all proceeds benefiting Special Olympics Indiana.
The Subaru Color 5K is for fun. It is not timed and participants can walk, run, skip, jump and dance their way to the finish line. Although hard-core runners are welcome, they will be navigating the route filled with walkers, strollers, and color stations. Runners are encouraged to stay to the left while walkers and wheeled participants are encouraged to stay on the right.
- You've been wanting to do your first 5K and this is the perfect one
- You have some white clothes that are dying for some color (pun intended)
- You and your really crazy friends are looking for a good excuse to wear crazy hats and mismatched socks
- You haven't updated your Facebook profile pic in a while and a selfie at a color run would be awesome
- You want the warm fuzzy feeling of helping Special Olympics Indiana and the amazing athletes that they support
- and, of course, because...Life is better in color!