It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. While our in-store experience may look a little different, our commitment to your health and safety has never been stronger.
In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. We are currently open by appointment for all those who need to be Fit for shoes. Walk-ins are welcome too, but please know that we are prioritizing appointments over walk-ins. To maintain social distancing protocols, we are limited by how many people we can have in the store at one time. Walk-ins will be managed based on number of customers currently in the store and available employees to assist. To help manage the flow of traffic and enforce these limits in store, we request that customers bring no more than one family member into the store with them.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Schedule Your Appointment for a shoe fitting with one of our outfitters.
As You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Masks: All customers who are not vaccinated must wear a mask. We will have complimentary face masks available if you do not have one.
- Sanitize: Use the hand sanitizer located inside the front door upon entry.
- Practice Social Distancing: Maintain a 6' distance between our staff and other customers.
- Feel Well: If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please shop curbside pickup or online at fleetfeet.com
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, see HERE.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greeting or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distancing procedures
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout the day
Contactless Services Still Available
We will also continue our contactless curbside pickup. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms of illness take advantage of this service, and please do not come into the store.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-588-6222.