It's Our Privilege to Serve You!
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeetvacaville.com
What You Can Expect from our Store
- Appointments are REQUIRED, and will be our first priority. You may schedule an appointment for in-store fittings, virtual fittings, or to purchase nutrition, accessories & apparel here.
- Customers must wear a mask while inside. We will provide complimentary masks to guests not wearing one. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the store.
- At this time family members must wait outside the store during the fit experience.
- If all staff members are with other guests, we kindly ask that you wait outside until your appointment.
- Please stay 6 feet apart from customers and staff.
- Call (707) 449-9266 to book an appointment or schedule one on-line at https://v2.waitwhile.com/welcome/fleetfeetvacavi
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings, curbside pickup, and same-day delivery. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store. Schedule an appointment at https://v2.waitwhile.com/welcome/fleetfeetvacavi
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 449-9266.