The Fall 2017 No Boundaries II 5k Training Program is a follow up program to the original No Boundaries 5K training program. This program is designed for graduates of our No Boundaries program OR those who can already run three miles. You do not have to be a No Boundaries graduate to join No Boundaries II. This is a great program for those who are looking for further direction in their training and/or want to improve their 5K time. For those who want to run a 10K or (or even a Half-Marathon someday!), this program is a great bridge to the next level. Participants will train for a 5K race while learning to run proper pace and with proper form all while working to cross the finish line faster and increasing their knowledge (and love!) of running.
Training begins 9/14/17!
$85 Registration Fee Includes:
- 10 week program
- Twice weekly coached workouts (optional third workout on Wednesday nights)
- Group workouts on Thursdays at 6:00 P.M. & Saturdays at 8 A.M.
- Run, run/walk, and walk options - ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
- Motivational and educational eNewsletters
- Special program technical shirt
- The best perks: accountability, camaraderie, and FUN!