There are TWO essential pieces of athletic equipment for women: properly fitting shoes and properly fitting sports bras.
Put a Spring in your step, not in your sports bra - with a proper fit! Join us for Bras & Brunch on Sunday, May 19 from 12:00pm - 4pm at Fleet Feet KingsPointe (5968 S Yale Ave). The store will be opening an hour early JUST for bra fittings (12pm-1pm)!
During Bras & Brunch, we'll be offering private bra fit appointments, and light refreshments!
Schedule a free appointment during Bras & Brunch and you'll receive:
A private and personalized appointment with a bra fit expert.
A special event-exclusive offer on your sports bra purchase!
Did you know?
- 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong sized bra.
- The average life of a sports bra is 6-12 months. Bras that are dried in the dryer last even less time!
- Not all sports bras are created equal. A sports bra is essential equipment. Find the one that is right for you.
- A woman should be re-measured for a sports bra every year, and also after major weight gain/loss or pregnancy
- We carry the best sports bras from Brooks for all types of fitness activities.
- Not sure which size is right? Our bra fit process will help you determine which bra is right for you. We carry sizes A-H.