When you register for the race series, you will save 5% off the current price for each of the individual events!
We are excited to announce the return of our year-round race series the Fleet Feet 4 Seasons Challenge! This series will include four of our best and most popular races:
- T-Town Half Marathon (Half Marathon, 5k), March 28, 2020
- Firecracker 5 (5k), July 4, 2020
- The Q (Quarter Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k), September 19, 2020
- Rudolph Run (5k), December 12, 2020
If you sign up for the Challenge you will receive entry into each of these four great races, and also receive the following:
- A special 4 Seasons Challenge medal "piece" will be earned at each race - these four pieces will combine to form one super large 4 SEASONS medal at the end of the Challenge!
- A special 4 Seasons Challenge short sleeved tech shirt
- A personalized 4 Seasons Challenge race number for each of the 4 races (You will enter the personalization when you register - it will be the same for all 4 races)
When registering you will be able to select the distance you want to run or walk at each race (if the race has more than one distance). Options range from all 5K's to the longest distance offered:
- All 5K's - the 5K at the T-Town Half, the Firecracker 5K, the 5K at the Q (Quarter Marathon), and the Rudolph Run 5K
- Longest distances offered option: the T-Town Half Marathon, the Firecracker 5K, the SUPER DOUBLE at the Q (5K + Half Marathon), and the Rudolph Run 5K
- Mix and Match as you see fit. The choice is yours as to what event you participate in at each race.
When you register for the 4 Seasons Challenge you will get all the normal perks for each race - race entry shirt, race finisher medal, post race parties, etc.
BLING ALERT: Those who complete the challenge will earn EIGHT finisher medals. (nine finisher medals if you DOUBLE or SUPER DOUBLE at the Q)
TO REGISTER: Sign up on any one of the Race Webpages:
Simply select the Bundle option (example picture shown below) to register for the 2019 Four Seasons Challenge!
Note: you will automatically be entered into each of the four series races when you sign up for the challenge; no need to sign up for each individual event.
Refund and Transfer Policy
All registrations are final. No refunds within 30 days of event. No make-up date in the event the race is cancelled due to weather. Entries are not transferrable.