Go The Distance.
Our first Tri-Cities Distance Training Group is here! Ready to commit to a 10k? Our specialized training program is designed to guide you in setting smart goals and equipping you with a solid plan to achieve them. Join our awesome Tri-Cities running community this spring, where you'll not only find new training buddies but also develop grit and surpass your own expectations!
Get ready for our group training sessions on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings, led by a dedicated coach and mentors. We're eager to be part of your journey and help you reach your goals. Are you ready to get started? Let's kick off this adventure together!
- First group run is Wednesday, March 20th at 5:30 pm
- Program Length:
- 8 weeks
- Objective Distance: 10k
- We're partnering with the Cancer Crushing Challenge 10k on May 11th. We welcome runners in our Tri-Cities community training for other races and are happy to adjust your plan to meet your goals.
- 10k: $49+ fees
- Connect: Our Distance Training Facebook Group is a great way to connect with your teammates, share pictures and support one another!
- Wednesday Evenings at 5:30 pm: Group Workouts
- Saturday Mornings at 8:30 am: Group Long Runs
- Location: Meeting locations will be at the Fleet Feet Tri-Cities.
REGISTER USING THE BUTTON BELOW!
MEET YOUR COACH: CHRIS SCHROLL (EMAIL)
"I have spent the last 20 years as a competitive distance runner, from my first track and field season in seventh grade to currently training with and competing for my home club, Tacoma City Running Club, and coach Matt Ellis. I thrived at the longer distances, earning several state championship berths in high school, and eventually competed at Eastern Washington University, specializing in the steeplechase. Since graduating college in 2015, I have continued to train and race everything from a 5k on the track to a full marathon. I am presently working on my goal of enjoying the training process, staying injury-free, and qualifying for the Olympic Trials in the marathon distance. I have been involved as a coach at the Junior Olympic level and have coached two half/full marathon training groups and one summer speed series, making this my fourth time coaching with Fleet Feet. My favorite part about coaching at Fleet Feet is helping encourage and push others to fight for their goals and prove to themselves how tough they are."
Chris is also the manager at the Tri-Cities shop!
Spring Distance Training
Spring Training is HERE!
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Tri-Cities