The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners and walkers towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you! We will be training for the Springtime 10K on March 30th, 2019. Training will start January 8th and run until March 26th!
Program Benefits :
- Getting you to the starting line of a 10k
- Weekly group training runs and walks
- Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
- Fleet Feet tech tee for race day
- Educational technique clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
- A new group of running buddies to get you moving!
- Information Session: Our session is currently going, check back for our next session!
- Starts: Check back for a new start date!
- Season Logistics: Program meets twice a week Tuesdays @ 6:30pm and Saturdays 6:30am
- Program costs: $95!
- Ideal for: Runners, run-walkers and all levels, ages, abilities!