A maintenance or base building program appropriate for all levels, including beginners. Winter is the time of year to go back to the fundamentals, and work on skills and technique.
Who: Triathletes of all ability levels who want to learn, refine, or advance their triathlon skills. Skill instruction in the swim is provided, and beginners are welcome. The cycling sessions are also geared to all levels, (trainers are provided, participants must bring their own bikes).
When and Where: Thursday, November 29, 2018 - Saturday, March 9, 2019, with a holiday break without in-person workouts during the week of December 24th.
- SWIM: Thursday evenings at Southwest Community Center Pool (230 Lincoln Avenue, Syracuse, NY) - choose either 7:00 p.m. OR 8:00 p.m. time slot
- BIKE: Indoor spin Saturday mornings at Fleet Feet Syracuse - Dewitt (5800 Bridge Street, East Syracuse, NY) - choose either 6:45 a.m. OR 8:15 a.m. time slot
- 14 swim sessions and instruction at Southwest Community Center Pool
- 14 spin sessions and instruction at Fleet Feet Dewitt
- Detailed weekly workout schedules
Information Session: An Information Session about this program will be held on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at Fleet Feet Syracuse - Clay
Questions? Email Coach Laura at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the Distance or Triathlon Programs.
- After the two or three-week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the five weeks of the program.
- After the five-week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.