An series coached swim sessions that are guaranteed to be fun and help improve your comfort and skills in the water!
Who: Athletes of all levels are invited to join swim sessions that are geared towards all ability levels.
When and Where: Thursday, November 29, 2018 - Thursday, March 7, 2019, with a holiday break without in-person workouts during the week of December 24th.
- SWIM: Thursday evenings at Southwest Community Center Pool (230 Lincoln Avenue, Syracuse, NY) - choose either 7:00 p.m. OR 8:00 p.m. time slot
- 14 swim sessions and instruction at Southwest Community Center Pool
- This option is ONLY for the in-person swim sessions and does NOT include a training program
Questions? Email Coach Laura at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the Distance or Triathlon Programs.
- After the two or three-week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the five weeks of the program.
- After the five-week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.