A series of indoor bike workouts that are guaranteed to get your blood pumping and your spirit soaring!
Who: Athletes of all levels are invited to join cycling sessions that are geared towards all ability levels, (trainers are provided, athletes must bring their own bikes).
When and Where: Saturday mornings, January 18 - February 22 from 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- BIKE: Indoor spin Saturday mornings at Fleet Feet Syracuse - Dewitt (5800 Bridge Street, East Syracuse, NY)
Questions? Email Coach Cherise at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the Distance or Triathlon Programs.
- After the two or three-week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the five weeks of the program.
- After the five-week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.