Track Tuesday is a drop-in track program designed for runners and all other types of athletes who are physically active but would like to improve their speed, strength or power for running and/or other fitness goals. The drop-in class format is designed for runners of all paces and fitness levels, as well as athletes training to become more efficient in other sports such as hiking, rowing, cycling, triathlon, boxing, karate, etc. Because the workouts are on a track, there is no fear of getting lost or falling behind during a workout.
Our workouts include warm-ups, interval training & fartlek (speed play) runs on a track and post-run injury prevention routines. All paces are welcome to attend because this program is about high intensity training and speed work that compliments your personal fitness goals and level! Participants will receive a training plan, various tips and information, and the guidance of an experienced coach.
- Who: Participants should be able to complete a distance of 2-3 miles, but all skill levels and paces are welcome.
- When: Every Tuesday morning in the summer from 6 - 7 a.m.
- Start Date: May 14th
- Where: West Hill High School Track
- Cost: $15 drop-in (must sign up by midnight before the class). Punch cards available: $60 for 5 sessions, $100 for 10 sessions or $150 for all 16 sessions!
- Questions: Email Coach Michele at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Still not sure? Join us for the first week's workout to see for yourself! Email Coach Michele to confirm your free class.
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason after one or two sessions.
- After three sessions, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three sessions of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five sessions of the program.
- After the five session period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.