This 15-week, coached program will get you ready to run a spring marathon! You will receive coaching at in-person group runs twice per week, a weekly email from your head coach with important training tips, and an online training schedule to follow for the duration of the program. Participants also receive access to our private Facebook group page with fellow runners and coaches to share tips, ask questions and motivate one another with encouragement and funny memes.
Without a target, you have nowhere to aim.
Our Distance Training Program is designed for runners looking to make the leap to longer distances, set a new personal record, stay in good physical shape, or cross-running a half marathon off their bucket list. Training will focus on gaining endurance, hill technique, hydration, nutrition, and pacing. Participants should be able to run at least three continuous miles prior to the start of training.
The Goal Race:
- Who: Anyone looking to run a full marathon or would like more time to train for a half marathon. Runners of all abilities and paces are welcome! Participants must be able to run 6 - 8 miles prior to starting the program.
- When and Where: Wednesday evenings for a long-distance workout at 5:45 pm at Willow Bay Park; and Sunday mornings for a long run at 7:30 am at Green Lakes State Park and Fleet Feet in Dewitt.
- Program Starts: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Cost: Receive $10 off if you're a Fleet Feet Training alumni (email firstname.lastname@example.org for alumni code). Race entry and travel are NOT included.
- Shirt: An optional program-specific tech shirt is available to purchase for ~$30
- Includes: Training plan and pace group runs
Questions? Email SyracuseTraining@FleetFeet.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks into any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three-week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five-week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
Spring Marathon Training
Leap into March
Half Marathon Training Long Run
8:00am - 11:00am | Fleet Feet Syracuse, 5800 Bridge St, East Syracuse, NY 13057Learn More ›
5:30pm - 7:00pmLearn More ›
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Syracuse