The New Balance No Boundaries program is designed for those with little to no running experience who would like to complete their first 5K road race. We also have a walking-only program for those interested in building their fitness level before starting the walk/run program, and a run group for those who have already completed No Boundaries in the past. It is a ten-week, coached training program that includes a weekly group run. In addition to the group run, you will be expected to go out twice a week on your own. You will start out with a combination of walking and running, with most participants being able to run the full 5K race distance at the end of ten weeks. All participants will receive a team t-shirt. In 2014 over 600 people successfully completed the program.
- Who: Beginners wanting to learn to run, runners looking to train with a group, and kids aged 8 - 12. Healthy fun for your whole family!
- When and where: Choose from one of two locations offered this summer
- Tuesday evenings, starting July 7th @ 5:45 PM (Meet at Erie Canal Trail entrance at Butternut Drive in Dewitt)
- Thursday evenings, starting July 9th @ 5:45 PM (Meet at Long Branch Park in Liverpool)
- How much: $99 for 10 sessions and team tech shirt
- Goal race: ARC 5K on Saturday, September 12th
- Questions? Email Coach Mallory at email@example.com
To learn what the No Boundaries Program is all about, watch the short video below: