Another round of Fleet Feet X-Training starts October 5th. Sign-up now to reserve your spot in our 10-week, strength and conditioning class designed to make your stronger, leaner, and more efficient in how you move. Multiple class days and times offered including a virtual option. See below for more details.
What is FFXT?
FFXT is a strength and conditioning class designed to develop participants’ physical strength as well as cardiovascular fitness. It is not a running program, although the workouts designed with runners and triathletes in mind. The exercises and movements included in the class are designed to help athletes learn to recruit the proper muscles so that they can go about their daily lives and running, biking, and swimming with strength.
Is FFXT it for you?
FFXT is appropriate for runners, triathletes, and other active individuals looking to add a new element to their routine. A weekly strength and conditioning workout will help you to get stronger and leaner, and it has the added bonus of adding some diversity to your training. Each session will last 45-60 minutes and will include warm-up, cool-down, group strength exercises, and conditioning drills. Previous resistance training is helpful but not necessary.
- When: Monday evenings at 5:30 p.m. & 6:45 p.m. | Thursday evenings (virtual only) at 6:00 p.m. | Saturday mornings at 8:30 a.m.
- Start Date: Monday, Oct. 5th | Thursday Oct. 8th | Saturday Oct. 10th
- Where: Monday - Fleet Feet Syracuse: 5800 Bridge Street East Syracuse, NY 13057 | Thursday - virtual via Zoom | Saturday - Ryder Park: 5400 Butternut Dr, East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Cost: $99 for 10 weeks of training, $75 for virtual option
- Questions? Contact Coach Caitlyn Lawless at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.