FFXT is appropriate for athletes of ALL abilities, including runners, triathletes, and other active individuals looking to add a new element to their routine. A weekly strength and conditioning workout will help you to get stronger and leaner, and it adds diversity to your training. Each session will last approximately 60 minutes and will include warm-up, cool-down, group strength exercises, and conditioning drills.
Fleet Feet Syracuse’s FFXT Annual Membership runs from Monday, January 6, 2020 - Monday, November 9, 2020 and includes all four, 10-week FFXT training programs taking place within the 2019 calendar year (40 classes total):
- Winter FFXT (Monday, January 6, 2020 - Monday, March 9, 2020)
- Spring FFXT (Monday, March 16, 2020 - Monday, May 18, 2020)
- Summer FFXT (Monday, June 1, 2020 - Monday, August 3, 2020)
- Fall FFXT (Monday, September 14, 2020 - Monday, November 16, 2020)
Fleet Feet Syracuse’s FFXT Program’s classes takes place on Monday evenings at Fleet Feet Syracuse in Dewitt at either 5:30 p.m. or 6:45 p.m., but may include outdoor sessions and skills as the weather permits. Annual Members will have the ability to choose which time slot they would prefer to participate in at the beginning of each 10-week session.
This membership also includes two 25-minute NormaTec Recovery Sessions, which can be booked at anytime in the dates covered by the 2020 FFXT Annual Membership.
- When: Monday Evenings at 5:30 p.m. or 6:45 p.m.
- Program Dates: Monday, January 6, 2020 - Monday, November 16, 2020 (40 classes total)
- Where: Fleet Feet Dewitt Community Room
- Cost: $349
- Questions? Contact Coach Laura Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.