- Who: Run & Walk training for beginners wanting to learn to run, walkers, and kids. Healthy fun for all levels!
- When/Where: Tuesday evenings at 5:45 p.m. at Long Branch Park in Liverpool OR via Zoom (meeting link will be sent to athletes each week)
- How much:
- $99 for 10 weeks of in-person and/or virtual training and team tech shirt
- $70 for 10 weeks of virtual only training and team tech shirt
- Goal race: E-Race Cancer 5K on Saturday, October 24th
- Questions? Email Coach Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org
The No Boundaries program is designed for those with little to no running experience who would like to complete their first 5K road race. We also have a group for those who have already completed No Boundaries in the past, kids ages 8- 12 years old, as well as those interested in walking the 5K. It is a ten-week, coached training program that includes a weekly team zoom meeting and/or in person group training. Plan to incorporate three days total of the provided workouts each week. You will start out with a combination of walking and running, with most participants able to run the full 5K race distance at the end of ten weeks. All participants will receive a team t-shirt.
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.