- Kids 5K: Ideal for kids ages 8-12 who want to train to run a 5K and meet with other kids and coaches via zoom each week
- Registration is the same form as the No Boundaries Virtual 5K Program
- When/Where: Tuesday evenings at 5:00 p.m. on Zoom (meeting link will be sent to athletes each week)
- Meeting time is an hour earlier than the adult No Boundaries meeting, the registration form is still the same
- How much: $50 for 10 sessions and team tech shirt
- Goal race: Paige's Butterfly Virtual Run on Saturday, August 15th
- Questions? Email Coach Mallory at email@example.com
Kids 5K is designed for children ages 8-12 who want to train to run a 5K. Through a walk/run training, kids will learn about form, pacing, and gradually build up to running 3.1 miles. In addition to the group workout, children in this group will be expected to go out twice a week for a homework run. K5K is a 10 week, coached training programs that include a weekly group run and a team tech tee.
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.