Fleet Feet Syracuse is offering a training program for central New York's most popular race! This is a 10-week coached program that will prepare you for the Boilermaker 15K in July. You will receive instruction at all group runs, a weekly email from the coach with important training tips, and a schedule to follow for the duration of the program. Training will focus on gaining endurance, hill technique, hydration, nutrition, and pacing. Participants also receive access to our private Facebook group page with fellow runners and coaches to share tips, ask questions and motivate one another with encouragement and funny memes. Runners should be able to complete at least three continuous miles prior to the start of the program.
Without a target, you have nowhere to aim.
Our Distance Training Program is designed for runners looking to make the leap to longer distances, set a new personal record, stay in good physical shape, or cross running longer distances off their bucket list. Training will focus on gaining endurance, hill technique, hydration, nutrition, and pacing. Participants should be able to run at least three continuous miles prior to the start of training.
The Goal Race:
When all else fails, a goal race with friends can motivate you to keep your training on pace.
The goal race for this program is the Boilermaker 15k. Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions.
- Who: Anyone looking to run the Boilermaker 15K or a summer distance race. Runners of all abilities are welcome!
- When and Where: Wednesday evenings for a long distance workout at 5:45 pm at Willow Bay Park; and Sunday mornings for a long run at 7:30 am at Green Lakes State Park
- Program Starts: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Cost: $125 for 10- weeks. Receive $10 off if you're a Fleet Feet Training alumni (email Coach Laura for alumni code).
- Shirt: An optional program-specific tech shirt will be available for ~$30
- Includes: Training plan, pace group runs, and a private Facebook Page. DOES NOT INCLUDE RACE ENTRY
Questions? Email Coach Laura at email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.