Annual Distance Training Membership
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
This membership gives you access to all of our distance programs, helping you prepare for races such as the Syracuse Half, Pittsburgh Half and Full, Mountain Goat, Boilermaker, Wineglass, or other races of your choosing. These programs cost $125 - $165 on their own. The Annual Program saves you over $200 to run with us all year!!
This program will help you build and maintain fitness for a half marathon, marathon or similar distance race. You will receive coaching at in-person group runs twice per week, a weekly email from your head coach with important training tips, and an online training schedule to follow for the duration of the program. Participants also receive access to our private Facebook group page with fellow runners and coaches to share tips, ask questions, and motivate one another with encouragement and funny memes.
Includes the following programs:
- Winter Base Building
- Pittsburgh Half and Full Marathon
- Syracuse Half Marathon
- Mountain Goat
- Fall Half Marathon and/or Marathon
Without a target, you have nowhere to aim.
Our Distance Training Program is designed for runners looking to make the leap to longer distances, set a new personal record, stay in good physical shape, or cross running a half marathon or marathon off their bucket list. Training will focus on gaining endurance, hill technique, hydration, nutrition, and pacing. Participants should be able to run at least three continuous miles prior to the start of training.
- Who: Anyone looking to run a half marathon or similar distance event. Runners of all abilities are welcome!
- When and Where: Wednesday evenings for a long-distance workout at 5:45 pm at Willow Bay Park; and Sunday mornings for a long run at 8:00 am at Fleet Feet in DeWitt. During the summer, long runs will move to Green Lakes State Park and meet at 7:30 am
- Program Start: Wednesday, January 4, 2022
- Cost: $325 until December 1st! $350 after December 1st
- Includes: Training plan and pace group runs
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks into any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance or triathlon programs.
- After the two or three-week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within five weeks of the program.
- After the five-week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Syracuse