The Fleet Feet Syracuse 70.3 program was created for those athletes seeking to finish the Half-Ironman distance (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run) or to improve their previous performance at this distance.
Benefits of the program include:
- Detailed weekly training plans for 20 weeks.
- Twice weekly group training/clinic sessions in a variety of locations, many particular to the Syracuse 70.3 course.
- Swim Instruction in both the pool and open water.
- A Zoot Sports tech team shirt.
- Membership in the Central New York Triathlon Club.
- Exclusive shopping events at Fleet Feet Sports.
Cost of the Program is $275.00.
*The program does not include the race entry fee.
Check back soon for information on our 2013 program.
For more information, contact Brendan Jackson by phone at 315-446-1444 or by email.