Schedule an appointment today, and let’s get started! Walk-ins welcome as available.
Appointments: DeWitt Store
Appointments: Clay Store
At Fleet Feet, we use 3D scanning technology as part of the fit id experience to take precise measurements of your feet. The state-of-the-art scanner captures 12 data points—like length, width and arch height—to give you personalized shoe and insole recommendations.
Your Safety is our Priority
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: Face masks required if unvaccinated. Fully vaccinated individuals may choose to wear a mask.
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks required if unvaccinated. Fully vaccinated individuals may choose to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings, and curbside pickup. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store.
Questions? We're here to help!
DeWitt Store: 315-446-1444
Clay Store: 315-622-2215
Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.